What is an urgent repair?
As per The Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs are;
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
For URGENT Repairs please contact our office immediately on 9383 5788.
In the event our office is closed please contact;
Plumbing – Dean 0408392474
Electrical – Phil 0407326331
Locksmith – Larry 0400633683
Handyman / Other – Gerd 0418178217