CHOOSE LEWIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- No upfront costs.
- Our office is 100% dedicated to Property Management.
- Fully Licenced Directors hands on in day-to-day operations.
- Free membership to our Owners Portal giving you complete visibility to your investment, no matter where you are.
- We pay your rent the same day we receive it.
- Free comparative market analysis.
- Owners are provided with a Service Guarantee.
RENT YOUR PROPERTY FASTER
- Health check to ensure your property is ‘Tenant Ready’.
- High quality photos with comprehensive descriptive text.
- Advertising on major real estate websites including window display.
- Unlimited and flexible inspection times.
- We never hand out keys.
- Qualified tenants in waiting.
- Low vacancy periods.
- Performance indicator within 72 hours of your property going ‘live’.
- Our tenants must pass strict guidelines to become successful applicants.
- It’s the tenants we reject that separates Lewis from other agents.
- Pets negotiable? You decide.
- We recommend tenants are offered a minimum 12-month lease.
- Owners have the final say.
- Induction presentation video emailed to tenant.
- Formal sign up process with all legal documentation explained and signed.
- Direct debit setup.
- Comprehensive ingoing condition report with photos.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
- Owners must approve maintenance before we proceed.
- Should maintenance be of an urgent nature and landlord cannot be contacted we will arrange repair.
- Our chosen tradespeople are fully qualified, fully insured, reliable and competitive.
- A detailed invoice of any maintenance completed at your investment will be provided with statements.
ON-TIME RENTAL PAYMENTS
- Our tenants sign up on direct debit so you receive your rental payments on time.
- Instant disbursement. Our owners are paid the same day rent is received in our trust account.
- Our tenants are constantly reminded (every 3 days) if rent is overdue. Via SMS, email, phone, home visits, face book. Whatever it takes!
- Three (3) month ‘check up’ after tenant moves in.
- Routine inspections conducted regularly.
- Owners receive a detailed report with photos.
- We rate our tenants after each inspection.
- Recommendations on how both owner and tenant can improve property.
- We will start the lease renewal process early to keep great tenants, encouraging a fixed-term lease *neither landlord nor tenant are obligated to renew/extend an existing lease.
- Prior to the expiration of your tenant’s lease we’ll discuss rental trends and recommend whether any change to rent is required.
- Lower vacancy rates means continual income and higher returns.
FINALISING A TENANCY
- Owners are invited to attend final inspections.
- Bond retained until both the owner and property manager is satisfied.
- Fair wear and tear is expected and accepted.
- Tenants are given the opportunity to rectify any damage caused.
- Application to VCAT made if owner and tenant cannot agree at final inspection.